Thursday, 17 April 2008

Finding it hard to get motivated!

Well the tax return turned up this week. I still have some left over bits that I am getting rid of so will go into next years tax return but thanks to moving I hadn't done much recording of my accounts for a few months. I know I need to do it but the thought of searching through all those boxes is just urgh! Plus I just want to get a job. I need motivation, I need something else in my life, but they all want full time only. If I was looking for full time work I would have got one already. People look at my CV and think I am over qualified, no!!! I am a Mum who doesn't want to work in a supermarket but isn't looking for a super high flying career either! I don't know how much clearer I can make that.

No comments: